The Good Stuff : 10th Hit (You Occupy Wall Street, I Occupy this couch)
It is a revolutionary time we live in! As we speak there are tens of thousands of people gathered in our countries most profitable districts preaching and protesting discontent. Occupy Wall St. is an epidemic spreading across the country inspiring the will of just about every grass roots movement you can think of. These groups are united not by a single cause, but unanimous discontent. Sure I support many of the movements; I am after all an anti-rape, anti-shaving, and pro-dolphin. However there is one cause I am especially devoted to and that is bass-music. So in honor of the electronic dance culture I will be occupying this couch until my commandments of bass are ratified!
1. The Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of Bass.
2. The Right to bear an uncomfortable amount of decibels.
3. The Right to the freedom of Synths.
4. The Right to Womp in public.
5. The Right to sing along to dubstep as if the bass tones were vocals.
In honor of my protest I have compiled a group of hard hitting anthems to unite and inspire the EMD cause!